Sunday, September 6, 2009

Its best to have friends...


sometimes, when the world has delt its cards, its better to make your own deck with your own rules for the game. Thats where friends and love ones come along. I've been having a hard time recently, from my sister leaving, to the amount of work in school, and the frequency of additional stuff to take care of. Love life wasnt much of a help either so i resorted to something more open, my friends. Mark has always been a good friend to me, helped me by being a shoulder to cry on and a friend to talk to. He is my best male friend. Another friend that i would like to commend is Kristin, she doesnt know the entire situation, but even though, shes helped me so much also. I have tried to be there for both Mark and Kristin and i hope its serves its purpose :D to my best of friends, i miss you and thank you for being there :D
Posted by Picasa

No comments: