Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Courier: Microsofts Answer to Apple?


This looks really nice. The concept and look really stands out. While i was looking at the demo video, it seemed to be like the UI is pretty intuitive. Unlike Apple, Microsoft has been making some flashy interface with their software and programs lately. Take for example the opening look for MS office 2010 (I'm using it right now) and before the whole thing loads, it gives you this very polished loading screen. The application itself is far more responsive and things are in the right place as you want it to. Another this is Zunes new software, its been very flashy from the opening video to the UI itself. Very very interesting. I do hope this Courier thing is doing the same thing plus a intuitive interface and back up from all the other developers for further advance its development. If this goes well, I'll buy this for my birthday :D I'll be keeping post of this device.. very promising :D

No comments: