Saturday, September 12, 2009

Daemon... uplifting -

In the recent days, i have been going through the net scavenging ways to take back the chemistry that we once had. One that i have learned is that i have to be good again. Go back to the kind of guy that i was before i was hit by the depression. At least that way, i could go back to who i was with him the first time. If he still moves away, then atleast i was able to find myself. If i turn successful, he will know that he can still be a part of that. The about 2 days ago, i was ramaging through the blogs i follow, i found this interesting connection with a blogger. I related so much to the posts that he was making. Feeling down yet was still able to stand up after and actually have fun. Im learning from him so i can fix my situation with my guy right now. I just hope it works though, all the while being able to find a friend in other people.. :D

The blog im referring to is now placed in the blogs i follow at the right area of this blog >>>>

2 comments:

daemon said...

hey... just read this post...

awww...

im touched...

really really touched... =)

Unknown said...

daemon >
thanks :D you helped alot... my best friend was there for me too... having mr missable is the icing in my happiness.. :D