Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Yearning Heart by Lynx



Within my heart beats a sound
a sound, a voice that whispers a name.

I constantly dream just to make a moment worthwhile,
imagining I'm just a shoulder reach to look upon his smile.
however he is more than i could wish for
i must be a fool assuming i have a chance
maybe i am and maybe I'm wise to understand
that there are things i have to let go even if its just wishful thinking
yet how i dream to love him.

But my thoughts loom over him that has grown deep inside of me
i see his presence yet i cannot touch
where i dwell outside his walls
and only my eyes can reach his soul
my eyes that are filled with joy gazing his sight
at the same time tears swell at night
realizing my wish "who is him"
is just a dream that has become a star
a star i couldn't reach.

Even though i wept knowing where i can only go as far
at least i nurtured an inspiration
despite the fact it is my own cultivation
but would it be wonderful
if it was his hand that cultivated?

So i take time listening to my heart
the sound it beats, the voice, the name it lives for is an echo,
where each waves it does is a sign my heart yearns to love
and much like an echo it bounces back
and as much as i do hoping to be loved
desiring the warmth from another my heart lacks.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

ian said...

wow.. just read this poem and i love it already... who's lynx? where did you find this?

Von Adrian said...

Ian > Lynx is a friend of mine.. he had to share me the poem.. i found it very interesting so i placed it in the blog :D

ian said...

it's a really good poem.. i can relate to it so i like it.. hmmm.. at one point in my past this would have been my favorite poem which i would have read as i did something which i won't mention here because of the possibility of humiliation as some people may lable it korny.. hahaha.. close friend mo ung author o acquaintance lang?

Von Adrian said...

Ian > haha.. i wonder what poem that is.. hmmmm.. hes a good friend of mine.. neither close nor just an acquaintance.. i try to focus more on how good the person is :D

Lynxwannabe said...

I wonder what the author is thinking? Hidden frustration is obviously the case. korny mo naman mr.lynx hehehe in love na tago or in love ka na hindi mo kayang masabi haha

Unknown said...

Lynxwannabe > this is the interesting part... why the name.. hmm seems like you were at one time or another been in the same position as him..hmmmm.. interesting...

Lynxwannabe said...

How astute! i wonder who am i? seems like me and the author has alot in common. >:)

Von Adrian said...

Lynxwannabe > you gotta post here more.. you might meet him one day :D haha good luck. you two might turn into good friends

Lynxwannabe said...

you think so? i bet his cute ^^ (i'm giggling now)

Von Adrian said...

Lynxwannabe > you betcha :D haha hes also a very smart guy... i wish you luck :D