Thursday, April 16, 2009

Challenge 2: Profound Happiness


Here I am Now

I ate rice today
I'm on my way back
done were the days I move astray
I've learned, doing my final act

I am a three letter word filled with joy and tire
A word used as i say my goodbye


Imminent death linked to Happiness is a situation hard to comprehend. But yet again, how can one find purpose when the end cannot be seen. Have you even wondered why when a person who stared death on the face, is then seemingly taken by another purpose for his life?  Why he seems to be taken a much more meaningful existence? Because the fear of ending stirs up his priorities and drives him to have the want to achieve happiness until his time finally comes. But what about a man able to accept death when it finally comes. Is it not profound happiness? 

Take care and hope you had a great holy week.. :D

I, on the other hand, am stuck at home with his unbearable pain in my jaw as two wisdom tooth protrude and grow at the same side and at the wrong place. Hayyy... that's why its called life.. haha... Turning 21 does create some weird hormone changes. Feels like puberty all over again HAHAHA.

2 comments:

ian said...

even in the subject of happiness i can still sense your dark side.. haha
=)

i like the pic.. it's good and it IS happiness in a surprising way... you gave me one way of looking at happiness and how to find it..

Von Adrian said...

Ian > thanks ian... haha.. and yeah.. the dark side does seem to seep in alittle still but then again.. this is true.. :D and i was surprised when i heard about it.. hope i convinced others too of my view on this though :D