Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Break-up Season



WTF! This is seriously break up season or something... so soooo weird...

BREAK BEFORE RAIN
(part 1.0)
by: Von Adrian Lora Flores


I was walking down the once empty stairs of cathedral but now a boy sat at the very end soaked from the rain. I stood wondering why he sat there at the very end where the shelter could not reach him. His cloths were of good quality. Great shoes, im thinking Nike. Tattered shorts and shirt that looked designer made - it fit him perfectly. His face had certain flare of content, almost glad with his rain drenched cloths. Then i remembered the umbrella stuck away in the trunk of my car. I ran, i ran frantically. Up the stairs then to my car until i realized that i was now standing in the rain, opening the trunk to take the umbrella. I grasped it quickly and turned to the stairs. I stopped, I haulted, I was gazing at him as he stood there at the top of the stairs, looking at me. Now i was in the rain,panting, and he was staring at me. No longer is the contented expression seen in his face, rather, a look of unease now engulfed him. His eyes-brows nearing each other and his mouth slightly open. I had the umbrella on my hand, but i did not open it. I just stood there.

4 comments:

Beaugarte said...

Can't wait for the second part. :)

Von Adrian said...

Beaugarte > i would be updating this atleast once a week :D thanks for showing interest.. keep posted :D

Alir said...

nice one, am excited to know what's next...

Von Adrian said...

Alirjonray > stay tuned.. even i dont know how its going to go haha :D