Thursday, December 18, 2008

Meeting Mr. Right and Perfect

Life has been going my way. Found a great friend, an honorable second family, and great grades for the term :) but then on December 13, 2008. I found that life can be more pleasant than it actually is (if it was even possible). I aint a promiscuous kind of guy, infact, ive never lied, cheated, nor stole from my partners EVER$$ and that is something i take pride of. And so i preserve my integrity and hope that one day, i will be happy. When i did, it does feel like all the work and tough physical control was worth it all. The nights that i cried in my room with the absence of a crying shoulder; The cheating bastards I've met in the past; And the days that i felt like just consentrating on the work infront of me: Have all led to the moment that i met a life and with that, i thank all of the past. Remember the lyrics that Jay Brannan once said, "do you want a lover, or do you want a life..." well i guess having a life before love was perfect :) Sure, he is handsome, sure he might sing better than most people i know, sure hes got great built, but what set him appart by far is his sincerity, honesty, his demeanor, his shyness, his utter beauty. With him, I FEEL SECURE. I met Mr. Right and Perfect.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: