Tuesday, December 23, 2008

IN THE ROOM

We planned an event that included my parents, him, then me meeting to talk. But then, we only met mom. Mom was kind and very understanding. She knows my perception indirectly and she knows how kind i can be. lets just cut it short and say that Mom was kind to us amidst all the interogation.

After that, we proceeded to my room for some alone time. He is sooo very special. very very special. He had nothing to do so I took out my camera, which was newly charged, so I took pictures of him. Some Naughty and some decent. I first asked him permission before i had the strength to upload these pictures. I am extremely proud of him. And i Love him. his sincerity is much to be treasure. His love unmeasurable. And him being with me, never to be lost.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: