Thursday, November 24, 2011

Carlos Agassi: Ryan Raynolds counterpart in Philippine Cinema

I’m not a big fan of Celebrity crushes coz Ryan Reynold has always held the top spot in my list so there's no contesting. But when someone asks me about celebrity crush in the Philippines, it would be (sorry "Echo”) but it has to be Carlos Agassi. Sure the bod is to die for, the eyes are mesmerizing – but what really gets me off is that he just keeps it REAL. YO! You heard dat riyt man! He Keepz it REALS! :)

He was recently asked about any gay encounters and he naturally said (stating it like it was just no big deal – which it isn’t really) that he did have a gay relationship that lasted for around a year. He also added that the relationship him into a better person. When asked about why now? Why would he reveal about it now? He merely stated, “Huwala namang nagtatanong eh.” 

Here are a few more pictures of Carlos Agassi

image

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tremendous issues here. I am very satisfied to see your article.
Thank you a lot and I'm looking ahead to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

Look at my web page ... http://safedietplans.com

Anonymous said...

replica rolex watches for cheap
It's the best time to make a few plans for the future and it
is time to be happy. I have learn this post and if I may just I desire to counsel you few interesting issues or suggestions.

Maybe you could write next articles regarding
this article. I desire to learn more things approximately it!

Anonymous said...

Had so much trouble with our last SEO company,
been reading up on it myself and next time I are probably going to employ
a junior to have a go
Had to add you to my reading bookmarks, keep up the good work!