Sunday, June 28, 2009

Drag Me To Hell: Review

Directed by: Sam Raimi. Written by: Sam Raimi and Ivan Raimi.

Darn, I've watched this movie about a month ago already and today is the time i have to make a blog of it -That's just sad. Anyway, going back to the movie. If your a huge fan of 'Army of Darkness' and horror comedy movies, i suggest you watch this. If not, you might want to look somewhere else. Sam Raimi is the maker of the spiderman movies and his style and story telling does seep into this movie. From the intro to the comedy and action, it all comes together as a movie made with his trademark.

It was an OK movie for me. nothing that special but still watchable. I give it a solid 6.5/10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got into a fight for talking too much of this film.

i simply said it reminded me of jim carey's the mask. and that if cheesiness is a scary, i would have died of a cardiac arrest.

Anthony Boy from PRomeo
my blog's not worth a click (for now, hence the anonymous comment)
...it's stale as the presidency of the philippine republic.

Von Adrian said...

Anonymous > haha.. yeah, i thought it was scary but i ended up finishing the movie with a grin and my face twitching. It wasnt really sure whether to be scared or to laugh out loud. So my face just kept twitching.. hayyy.. that was unusual :D haha