Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Gears of War 2

Me and my Cousin went to my brothers house. He persuaded me to stay there and what better way to let the time pass than to finished a game :D here is my review of gears of war 2, which we finished for about 18 hours non stop :D haha



First expression we had was, DAMN, nice graphics :D haha.. Feels like unreal tournament 3 with a story! The game was gory, gorgeous, and graphical. It had a fairly good story :D Starting of from the start to finish, i loved the cover system and the amount of detail that went in the making of this game. There were moments that our jaws just fell with the sheer size of the environment and enemies... They make you take hold of a vast array of vehicles,weapons, and animals. I've played the first part and was quite disappointed, however, this part was far from that. No longer is the game linear, boring and repetitive. This part was exceptionally made. You completely feel immersed in the environment it makes. The action was brilliant which, at times, made me to completely cast off my attention at the gorgeous environment. If you have an Xbox360, I highly recommend this game to be bought. But heed my warning, it is a cliff-hanger ending which really makes you want a lot more to it :D have fun...

i give it 8.8/10 :D

No comments: