Monday, February 9, 2009

Quarantine: Review

I just got the oppportunity to watch a movie my sister has been hyping me about.

Quarantine is a movie which is somewhat like Cloverfield meets Dawn of the Dead. We found the movie very exhausting (which is a good thing). Sure there might be some bad ideas here and there but generally, it'll be easy to over look due to the fact that the movie was well worth it to watch... please note that me and my family watched this movie through our indoor movie theatre but i would guess the movie would be the same thing. This movie achieves its purpose.. entertaining and vey enjoyable. i just hoped the trailer didnt show that much though. never-the-less, the movie was rocking :D hihihi

How about you? What do you think about it?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: