Friday, January 30, 2009

FRAT HOUSE


Interesting...

We got drunk with a couple of my straight friends (almost all my friends are straight) with the use of 4 GSM long neck and the opening of the sacred lambanog for the finale... but on the third bottle, me and my honey were knocked out. So we went to the other room for some lubby-dubby.

The following morning, i was left with no memories of where and how i slept, only the constant nag, trying to wake me up to drink the finale... around 10am when i was able to coherently talk with my buds. And this is one of the few amazing pictures that was left aside from those in my memories...

Who wants to see the rest of the shots? :))
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

blair said...

yikessss... haha bakit nyo tinakpan... haha ung toooooooooooooootttt para masaya para makita kung sino pinakamalaki... haha jowk peace out... love you von mwah.. ngat kayo jeje kinikilig ako sa inyo ng loves mo....

blair said...

ger ger ger ger hahaha bj bj bj .... toinkz toinz... wahaha la lang ...

ZFlo said...

your straight friends seem much cooler than mine.

Von Adrian said...

blair > haha.. if they showed everything, my blog might be stopped by google haha :D well...

hmmm. i might actually upload some of those though hmmmmm......hahha :D

Von Adrian said...

blair > ha?? ikaw ba yan? ahahhaa :D

Von Adrian said...

ZFlo > nah.. our straight friends are both very cool haha :D

cholo said...

Show it to me haha. Baka kilala ko haha

Von Adrian said...

cholo > haha! that would be possible... some day.. in the not too distant future :D